Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Latest Effort


This is my latest effort. I always have one project or another going. It's simply a part of who I am and what I do. I can't sit still without having a project in my hands.

This year I will be making something for virtually everyone on my Christmas list, plus two or three other things I've promised one person or another. I like this pattern because I like knitting to begin with, but also because it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is. The best part is that it's knitted in narrow strips so there are only 24 stitches on the needles at any one time.

I have already located the materials for the next one. After that is an afghan for my sister, another for my daughter's ex-husband's sister, another for my daughter's ex-husband's girlfriend, and possibly one for a couple of other people. Well, one very very involved one for one special person, and a much easier, but fairly flashy one for another person.

This does not include finishing a queen sized quilt and making a quilted computer carrying case. That should keep my hands busy for a bit.

1 comment:

BBC said...

I was at a garage sale the other day that had a lot of yarn on sale. I don't know why a man had a lot of yarn though.

I knit with nails and screws so I had no use for it.