Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Getting Sicker

Seems I'm getting sicker by the day. While the dizziness and the severe upset stomach and sore spot are gone...sort of anyway....I'm very weak and I lack anything resembling energy. I don't just choose to lie down several times a day, I have to. I've developed an intermittent deep throbbing pain. With some Aleve it will generally go away in maybe an hour. I am not eating much. Nothing sounds good to me.

According to the tests my liver functions are off. That would explain most of what is happening I think. On Friday I get an ultra sound but because of my ongoing transportation issues, it will then be another entire week before I can go in to see the doctor again. I think this is going to be the longest ten days in my life.

I am thankfully still getting my paying work done, though it's an enormous struggle. I don't do sick well. It's very disheartening to be pretty much ignored by everyone in the house. When I'm too sick to cook they go out and eat. I'm still waiting for one person to ask me how I am feeling and/or ask if I am feeling better. That sort of hurts. Yeah I am whining. I'm allowed. I'm sick.

No comments: