Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's going to be a very lonely next few months

I'm sitting here at home. I am alone. No transportation. My daughter will not stay in the same room with me for more than a few minutes. A couple of hours ago she left to go see a friend. When I called to ask if she was going to come home for dinner, she wouldn't answer her telephone. So I am going to have to struggle to cook dinner, though I don't really have enough energy to do it.

I don't have a car. Something went wrong with David driving Susan's truck and as a result I will not have transportation again until Susan manages to get it all sorted out. I'm sort of wondering what will happen if I can't even go to doctor's appointment for up to a week.

Mostly I am bored and lonely. I could distract myself with WoW, but it no longer works on this machine, and my laptop is really to slow for any play at the level I would have to play at.

I keep trying to do stuff such as work on my afghan and other such things, but I have almost no energy and my body isn't really happy with the pain pills I'm taking. Not that they do all that much anyway to be honest. Well, no more than for a short time. If I lay down then it seems to help a lot, but who wants to spend all their time in bed?

Right now I need to go fix the brussel sprouts for dinner and check the pot roast. In a bit more then I'll put on the rice and cook the sprouts, and make gravy, though I don't actually know if anyone is going to even be here. What is certain is that they won't eat in the same room with me.

4 comments:

BBC said...

Has your daughter ever coped with anything? Here you are sick as hell and she is out fucking around avoiding it all instead of being there with you and supporting you.

And you are making excuses for her.

HELLO!!!!!!

Good luck with treatment, hugs.

BBC said...

You can tell your daughter that I think she is a piece of crap that has always used you. Not that you didn't allow it.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Good luck babe. Dunno what else t'say. x

BBC said...

The pain thing is really hard to explain. I've had severe pain, such as kidney stones, and this is different.

I have a wonderful pain killer, but I can't give it to you. It's a personal choice and it's my choice.

It's a bullet and you should take your own way out. I find it ironic that I think I will die at 66.

But it's no big deal, I'm okay with that, I've had enough of this bullshit anyway.