Monday, November 06, 2006

I have been tagged

I'm not sure what it means entirely, but I will at least try to keep it going to the best of my ability. Here are the rules:

1) Name the person who tagged you
2) 8 things about you
3) Tag 6 people.

Sewmouse tagged me.

1. I've never been in love. Don't expect ever to be at this point and would run like hell if I thought it might happen.

2. I am a good writer, but don't seem to have the impetus to get things finished. I get hung up then don't write.

3. I have not slept through an entire night in about 20 years. Not one night. Not even after surgery. I've even been drugged in the hospital and still was awake a few hours later.

4. I've been fighting chronic depression for most of my life.

5. I always have at least two craft projects going at any one time. Generally it's a quilt, and one other thing. Right now it's a knitted afghan that fascinates me because it's entirely double sided yet is knitted on the same set of needles and each side comes out right.

6. I'm retired now, but not from choice. After my last job I was unable to ever find another one and chose to retire so I would have an income. I'll be 65 in another month and a half.

7. I live with my daughter. It has worked out ok most of the time, though I could certainly do without a lot of the high drama that goes on around here.

8. I was born in Alaska, and have visited all of the states but New England. I have also visited Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, England, and Germany. I love to travel and were I rich I would be on the go constantly. Well, that's not entirely true. I love visiting new places. I actually hate to travel. I need a teleporter.

I'm adding a fact #9. I don't know six other people to tag.

No comments: